Tuesday, April 8, 2014

2014 Yellow Springs Farm, Day Two- Rory



Today's highlight was...yep, shoveling/racking goat poop and dirty hay out of enclosed goat pens, and refilling the goat feeders with hay. 

After a couple of hours was spent doing this, most of the time of which was racking the smelly, dirty bad stuff, I, then, got different hay, from the eating hay, and laid it down on the ground where all the dirty hay had been removed. 

Pretty much all I did today was racking cow poop and dirty hay. So nothing really that interesting. What I mean is at first it was ok, then towards the end of the day it got kinda tiring. 
 
The first photo is what the goat pens looked like before I did anything.  














 



The second photo is when I was done with the animal enclosures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment