Monday, April 21, 2014

2014 Sweetwater Bakery- Sophie



Artisan practicum April 7th – 12th

I did my artisan practicum at the Camphill Bakery. I worked there every day from 8am to 12pm. My mentor was Saul Schwartz.

Monday April 7th
The first 15 minutes I helped make bread. Then the villagers came and we started to make cookies. Then, we scooped the cookies and after they were baked we did the bagging.

Tuesday April 8th
Today, I helped bag the bread and the granola.

Wednesday April 9th
I put cream from many small containers into a large pot to make butter. Then we scooped the cookies and put them in the bags.

Thursday April 10th
I helped to scoop the cookies and I helped with the bagging and I helped making granola.

Friday April 11th
Today, we did not have much work. I helped with bagging the bread and the granola. Then, Saul sent me to the café to help there because they did not have work for me in the bakery and there was still time left.  So I did the dishes in the café.

No comments:

Post a Comment