Friday, April 25, 2014

2014 Sweetwater Bakery, Day Five- Tess



Friday
Today was my last day and it feels weird to think that I’ll probably never be here again, at least not for a long time, anyway. I helped make the granola today, mixing all the ingredients in giant bowls and then spreading it into trays. I also helped wrap the butter they make. One person took it out of a giant bowl, weighed it, and then I wrapped it in parchment paper, stacked it on a tray and put it in the walk in refrigerator. We bagged bread again today, and separated it into the separate boxes. Once we finished I went out on a delivery to Kimberton Whole Foods, a grocery store near my school. We unloaded all the boxes in the back and then took them straight to the shelf, and stocked them. Making it all fit was challenging and took time. When we got back I helped clean and wipe down the tables. And that was all.


No comments:

Post a Comment