Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last Day at Sweetwater Bakery

In the last day at Sweetwater Bakery, we baked and packaged the bread like on Tuesday, and were done by noon. This week was fun and very interesting, as I loved baking before as well as Sweetwater’s products. The internship gave me a different perspective, as I got to see how all of the products were created and what systems were used to organize them. The only challenge I had was having the pressure of knowing that what I did would affect someone else’s business, but that kept me determined to be as helpful as possible. It was such an incredible experience that I’m seriously considering having a summer job at the bakery. In all, this practicum was educating and opened the door to many great opportunities in the future.

Julia Lipkowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment